Oasis - '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' Deluxe Box SetThe Oasis reissue campaign continues with their second album, (What’s The Story) Morning Glory. Another beautiful 12" box set, this contains a double vinyl and double CD book pack (and even a cassette), alongside a selection of art cards and prints and Roll With It king size papers. It’s an ominous task representing one of the UK’s bestselling albums, but some might say we’ve pulled it off.
Big Brother Recordings was set up in 2000 by the British band Oasis to handle their UK and Ireland releases. Independent distributor 3MV/Pinnacle handles domestic sales in UK and Ireland. The name refers to Oasis guitarist and songwriter Noel Gallagher, the elder brother of singer Liam Gallagher.
What’s In The Box
- Collectors Coffee Table Book - This beautiful 56-page hardback book contains rare and unseen photographs documenting the (What's The Story) Morning Glory? period by Stefan Batselier, Brian Cannon, Kevin Cummings, Grant Fleming, Jill Furmanovsky, Owen Morris, Tom Sheehan, plus private photos taken by the inner circle. Original artwork designer Brian Cannon explains the story behind each single cover art and sleeve notes are written by Neil McCormick.
- 7" Vinyl - The 7-inch vinyl includes demos of Hello and She's Electric, both of which were recorded in Definitely Maybe producer Mark Coyle's studio. The Hello (Demo) track is exclusive to the box set.
- 12" Vinyl - The 12-inch vinyl is a replica of the original promotional 12", sent to industry contacts as a promotional item in 1995. Tracklisting features A side Cum on Feel The Noize and B side Champagne Supernova (Lynch Mob Beats Remix), which has never been commercially available.
- Cassette - Exact replica of the original promotional copy of (What's The Story) Morning Glory? This rare cassette only sent out to industry contacts, has never been commercially available. It includes Step Out which was removed from the album prior to its release
- Roll With It Cigarette Papers- These rolling papers were an original 1996 promotional item. They have been replicated solely for the box set and feature the lyrics for Roll With It printed on the back.
- 180 grams double 12 Inch vinyl in gatefold sleeve - Heavyweight vinyl of (What's The Story) Morning Glory? album, meticulously remastered from the original 1995 half-inch tapes. Includes download code for B sides, plus unreleased and rare tracks including demos and live recordings.
- Deluxe 3 x CD Album - (What's The Story) Morning Glory? deluxe CD, meticulously remastered with B sides, plus unreleased and rare tracks including demos and live recordings.
- Postcards & Art Card Set - 3 photograph postcards and a 12 x 12-inch art card.